Friday, January 18, 2008

Welcome...

So, here I am...again. The Blog is one of the great innovations of our time--for a guy like me, with lots to say and a desire to hear what other people are saying. I should've been on the Blog-wagon a long time ago, but my past efforts have been sorely lacking...in effort. Each time I've started a Blog with high-hopes before getting distracted and letting the Blog go stale. I've abandoned 2, and have no intent on making this one the third. With that being said, I hope to drop in here at least a few times a week and say my piece. On any given day I doubt anyone will care what I have to say, but I'm still going to put it out there. The trick of course is writing as though 1000 people will read it, when in reality it might be 1000 less than that.

Anyway, if you do wander in--stay awhile and feel free to participate.

Later...

No comments: